Mile Square Golf Course has reopened for golf operations. To stay in line with health and social mandates and to keep everyone who visits us safe and healthy, here are procedures we will be enforcing with 100% compliance required.
If you do not feel you can comply with these procedures, please do not book a tee time, cancel the tee time you have, and do not visit the golf course. Anyone found to not be in compliance will be asked to immediately get in compliance or will be asked to leave the property without refund.
These procedures are subject to change without prior notification as the health guidelines are fluid and evolve quickly.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking the tee time to fully communicate these procedures to all golfers/guests in their party in advance and prior to arrival at Mile Square Golf Course so that all golfers/guests are in compliance.
- If you are sick, have any symptoms, or believe that you might have COVID-19 or other illness where you should not be near or around others in public, please stay home and do NOT visit Mile Square Golf Course.
- Social distancing of 6 feet minimum is required throughout the property. This is in effect too for family members so that everyone that anyone sees has proper distancing while on property.
- Face coverings are not required when out on the golf course but will be required in all other locations on property – Parking Lot, Clubhouse, Check-In, Driving Range, Snack Bar, grounds around Clubhouse, etc. Hand sanitizer stations are also located on property.
- Please arrive no more than 20 minutes prior to your tee time to check in for your round to lessen gatherings.
- All golf is “individual play” and tournaments and large groups are prohibited at this time.
- Golf carts access (single rider) will be available on a limited basis and issued under the following circumstances –
- Any golf cart use is for a single person only.
- Refunds or rain checks will NOT be issued for golfers who desire a golf cart but one is not available for them. Plan on walking for your round in case a golf cart is not available at your tee time.
- Rental golf clubs from the club are not available.
- Snack Bar will be open with a limited menu for “to go” orders with no gathering & proper distancing in this area.
- Driving Range is open at this time.
- Practice putting greens are closed at this time.
- We have removed many “touch point” items from the golf course – bunker rakes, ball washers. Please help us out with the following –
- The flags on each hole the course have been fit with the cup inverted, to allow the ball to enter the hole but only go down an inch or so. The ball can be retrieved without touching the flag or cup. Please do NOT touch or remove the flagstick. Putting can be fully completed with the flagstick in place.
- Golf balls in bunkers can be placed for a better lie without penalty during this time.
- Since bunkers will be without rakes, please be diligent and courteous when hitting out of a bunker. Please use your foot to “rake” the area you hit from and any sand displacement so as to leave the conditions the best you can for the next golfer.
- Clubhouse restrooms will be open as will the course restrooms but please keep distancing in restrooms as you do elsewhere on the property.
- At the conclusion for your visit, please leave the property in a timely manner to lessen any gatherings.
Thank you for visiting us at Mile Square Golf Course and we hope you have a great experience under these procedures!